GET INVOLVED! Joinus and be directly involved in shaping the important issues to keep our community strong.
The League of Women Voters, a nonpartisan political organization, encourages the informed and active participation of citizens in government, works to increase understanding of major public policy through education and advocacy. Any person of voting age may become a League member.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members
Join Us! Learn More
- Learn more about how you can make your voice heard and ways in which your membership can benefit you and the League.
Getting Involved Learn More
- Find out how to get involved and help in ways which match your interests and needs.
Programs & Accomplishments Learn More
- Observe ~ Advocate ~ Educate ~ Vote
Voter Information Learn More
- What's on the ballot? How to register? ...and more
Support the League Learn More
- Your support makes the League possible
Contribute by Check or Paypal
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Historical Videos Learn More
View why you should exercise your right to vote!
Voters Edge California
Get the facts before you vote!! Visit Voter's Edge California
and enter your address to get your entire ballot and polling place.
Please join us in welcoming Anna Poggi
, Danny Howerton
, Dr. Michelle Quiogue
, and Margaret Siemens
to our League!
Have your voice heard online on our Facebook page once you are a member.
Make sure you tell us your priorities using the Planning Meeting Survey
The LWVKC in both its values and practices affirms its belief in the commitment to diversity and pluralism. Voting membership is open to all citizens of voting age (18 years); associate membership is open to non-citizens and citizens under the age of 18.
Our activities in the community are open to everyone.